Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
We are legally obliged to display this statement and it allows us to show transparency and honesty with our users.
We invite you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data in this website.
As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed and that in no case will sensitive, professional, economic or intimate data be requested.
We have put all our efforts into creating a safe, reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles of respect towards your privacy.
• We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you request us.
• We never share personal information of our clients with anyone, except in those cases in which we are judicially obliged so as to comply with the law.
APPLIED LEGISLATIONIn Nightbra we have adapted ourselves to comply with the requirements established in the laws regulating this right to privacy:
• RGPD: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons
• LOPD: Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which develops the LOPD
• LSSI: Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services to the Information Society and E-Commerce
INFORMATION ON THE ENTITY TREATING YOUR PERSONAL DATAAs established BY the indicated laws and offering total transparency, we display the identity of the manager of this website:
Company: Méndez Chain S.L.
Commercial name: Nightbra
Tax ID: B-38515623
Registered office: C/ José Murphy nº 2, 38002 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Email address: email@example.com
Mercantile Register: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Book 1806, Sheet 103, Page 19916, General Section, First Office.
As established in the Data Protection General Regulation previously mentioned, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as data of «website users, buyers and registered users”. For the treatment of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational safety measures established in the legislation in force.
REGISTERING PERSONAL DATAWe want to inform you that the data collected by Nightbra are registered in a file called NIGHTBRA_18 under our custody.
In order to supply our service to you, you must provide us certain data through the Contact or Purchase forms; without them, we will not be able to communicate with you or carry out any business operations.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWhen treating your personal data, we will apply the following principles, which are adapted to the requirements established in the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency. We will always ask for your permission to treat your personal data for one or more specific goals of which we will provide you information with absolute transparency.
• Data minimization principle. We will only request those data which are strictly necessary for the required goals: as few as possible.
• Principle of limitation of the preservation period. The data will be retained a time no longer than that needed to achieve the goals of the treatment; as per the goal, we will inform you of the pertinent preservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those registers which have been inactive for a considerable term.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Your data will be treated in such a way that a proper security and confidentiality are guaranteed to your personal data. You must know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent any unauthorized access or a misuse of the data of our users by third parties.
The data you provide us will be stored in the servers of Hostalia (group ACENS TECHNOLOGIES S.L.U) within the EU.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE DATA?Please find below a list containing the situations in which you might be required to provide your personal data in our website:
» Contact form
» Registration form
» Enquiry form
» Subscription cancelling form
» Purchase delivery form
Please find below a list of the forms in which we will collect your data.
• Advice form: This form is sent by the user in order to request information on a product. We request the following personal data: name and email, to respond to the enquiry; and age, weight and height, so we can properly give advice on the product. Additionally, the request message and the phone number will be voluntarily requested.
• Enquiry form: This form is a general one and it can be sent due to different reasons (for requesting a service, making a complaint or posting a comment or concern). In this case, we will request the following personal data: name, email address, subject and message.
• Registration form: This form is used by the User to express their wish to receive periodical information on Nightbra through newsletters or other means. In this case, we will request you the following personal data: name, email address, phone (voluntarily), age range, country and province and you will be asked how you found us and if you had ever bought any products from us in the past. We also inform you that you can cancel your subscription at any time.
• Subscription cancelling form: Thanks to this form you can cancel your subscription and make all your data immediately disappear from our files. We only require your email address (and an extra voluntary message) for the screening.
• Purchase delivery form: Once you have finished your purchase, the User has a form to indicate the place where they want to receive the shipment and be informed of its right processing. For this, we will request: name and last names, email address, phone number and full address (street, province, city, postal code and country). Additionally, you will be asked your weight, age range, how you found Nightbra and if you had ever bought any products from us in the past (these questions voluntary). We do not ask any payment details since our website does not allow you to manage payments directly. The payment data will be collected and managed by the used payment gateway (PayPal, Redsys, Banco Santander…)
There are other goals for which we treat your personal data:
» To guarantee that the conditions of use and the applicable laws are complied with. This might include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the collected data.
» To foster and improve the services offered by this website.
» We also collect other non-identifying data are also obtained through some cookies downloaded in the computer of the user when navigating the website; they are explained in the cookies policy.
» To manage social networks: the treatment of the data of those who become followers on the official sites of Nightbra on social networks will be governed by this section; as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access standards belonging to the social network applicable in each case and which have been previously accepted. The profiles of the followers on social networks will never be used for advertising purposes.
Nightbra does not sell, rent or transfer personal data and will never do it in the future. IF the company ever collaborates with other professionals, we will require the permission of users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the aim of such collaboration. This will always be done with the maximum security standards.
As user, you will respond at all times for the veracity of the data you provide us and we reserve the right to exclude from the services provided to any user who has given fake data, notwithstanding any other legal actions.
YOUR RIGHTSThe legislation in force regarding Data Protection recognises a series of rights you have as a user who has provided their data, such as:
» Requesting the access to the personal data affecting the person concerned
» Requesting their correction or removal
» Requesting the limitation of their treatment
» Opposing the treatment
Any individual is entitled to obtain information on whether Nightbra is using their personal data; be sure that we will respect these rights and you will be able to exercise them whenever you want to.
The exercising of these rights is personal and hence must be exercised directly by the concerned party, requesting us directly information on the stored data and how we got them (access right); also, you can ask us to correct them, oppose their treatment, limit their use or, given the case, cancel those data from the files.
You can send any request of this kind and exercise these access, correction, cancelling and opposition rights through postal mail to C/ José Murphy nº 2, 38002 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) or by sending an email to info@nightbra along with a valid proof such as a copy of your Spanish personal identification or equivalent, indicating «RIGHT ON DATA PROTECTION” in the subject.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will also be entitled to the effective legal protection and to submit a claim before the control authority; in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you consider that the treatment of your data breaches the regulation.
MARKETING EMAILSAs per the LSSICE, from Nightbra we do not send SPAM; so we do not send marketing emails which have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Accordingly, in each one of the forms in the website, the user has the possibility to give their express permission to receive the newsletter, regardless of the marketing information they might request at a particular moment.
We DO NOT like to receive SPAM; so we do not want to do something we do not want others to do to us.
For that reason, the information you receive about the purchase, our services, offers or other general information is based on that consent.
CATEGORY OF THE COLLECTED DATAThe category of the data not treated in this blog are simply identifying data. They are in no case specially protected, intimate or sensitive data.
Please find below a list of the providers with whom data are shared under their privacy conditions:
• Google Analytics: It is an analytical service provided by Google, Inc. a company from Delaware located in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United Stated (hereinafter, “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files placed in your computer, to help us when analysing the use users make of the website. The information generated by the cookie (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and stored in the servers of Google in the United States.
• Hostalia: ACENS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U., located in C/ San Rafael 14, 28108, Alcobendas - Madrid - Spain, treats your data to supply the hosting services. You can find more information on how the company treats the collected data in https://www.hostalia.com/politica-privacidad/.
• Web Platform: Automattic Inc. is a company registered in the United States. This company manages the Blog area of our website. More information in: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.) Automatic, Inc. treats your data with the aim of providing its web platform services for Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
• Email marketing: Carried out through Hostalia.
You can use the advertisement setting tool to manage the Google advertisements you want to be shown. Even if you decide not to receive this type of advertisements, they might keep on appearing due to different factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, the type of browser you use, your recent searches and your old searches related with your current search. If you want to obtain more information on this method and know the options to prevent companies from using this information, click here .
SAFETY FOR THE USERUsers providing their personal information agree or do not agree on being incorporated to automatized databases. These databases belong exclusively to Méndez Chaín S.L. This company assumes all the technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, the integrity and the quality of the information as per the current legislation regarding data protection. When these data are provided, communications take place through a secure channel which is encrypted with the HTTPS protocol, hence ensuring the best safety and confidentiality conditions.
Only users will responsible for the accuracy, veracity and correctness of the provided data.
DATA ACCURACYOnly the user is responsible for the veracity and correctness of the provided data; so Méndez Chaín S.L. (Nightbra) will be exonerated of any responsibility coming from it.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the provided personal data and they commit to keeping them duly updated. The user accepts to provide full and right information in any of the previously mentioned forms.
The given consent, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the concerned party, can be revoked at any moment by communicating the decision to Méndez Chaín S.L. (Nightbra) in the terms established in this Policy. This revocation will never be retroactive.