Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
CONDITIONS OF USEThese Conditions of Use regulate the use (including the access) to the website nightbra.com and its blog, including the contents and services offered. Anyone accessing the site (hereinafter, «user») accepts to submit to Conditions of Use in force (they will be periodically updated) in the indicated website.
The user will find here all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions defining their relation with nightbra.com. As a user, it is important for you to know these terms before browsing the website any further.
The manager of the website follows a code of good practice and acts as per the legislation in force both in Spain and in Europe so as to guarantee all user rights and so the user can interact legally and safely.
The laws regulating the relationship between the website service provision and the users are:
• GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from the European Parliament and the Council of the EU on data protection for all individuals.
• LOPD: Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, which develops the LOPD.
• LSSI: Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and E-Commerce
INFORMATION ON THE OWNERWe want to comply abovementioned legislation and we want to show total transparency to our clients; so please find below the relevant information on the owner of this website:
Company: Méndez Chain S.L.
Trade Name: Nightbra
Fiscal ID: B-38515623
Registered Office: C/ José Murphy nº 2, 38002 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercantile Register: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Volume 1806, Sheet 103, Page 19916, General Section, 1st Office.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTYAs per the contents in this website, please read the following Intellectual Property Policy.
USER COMMITMENTSThe user is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not mean, in any case, the start of a commercial relation with Méndez Chain S.L. and they are not obliged to give any personal information about themselves.
• The user commits to using this website, its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, the good faith and the public order. users will be responsible of any improper use of the website.
• The use of this website with unlawful or wrongful purposes or any use that, by any means, can cause damage or block the ordinary operation of the website is prohibited.
• When using the website, the user commits to not behave in such a way that might harm Nightbra’s image, interests and rights or that might harm, disable or overload Nightbra’s website. Also, users must be aware of the fact that the computer applications will block this type of conducts.
• The contents, commercial activities and products included in this website have not been designed or directed to people living in jurisdictions where theses contents are not authorized.
USER SAFETYusers providing personal information accept to be incorporated to automatized and non-automatized databases belonging exclusively to Méndez Chain S.L., who takes the technical, organizational and security measures so as to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information as per the legislation in force regarding data protection.
When those data are provided, the communications take place through a secure channel, which has been encrypted through the HTTPS protocol, hence guaranteeing better safety and confidential conditions.
Users will bear the full responsibility about the accuracy, veracity and correctness of the provided data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYMéndez Chain S.L. does not guarantee or is to be held accountable, in any case, for the damages of any nature listed below:
1.- Even though all the right measures are taken so as to block any computer virus or attack, the user must be aware of the security measures of computer systems in Internet not being completely reliable and the inexistence of virus or other elements which may cause changes in computer systems cannot be fully guaranteed.
Also, there can be a lack of availability, maintenance or right operation of our website due to external causes.
2.- We will not be held accountable if the use of this website is illegal, negligent or fraudulent or violates this Legal Notice. We will not be responsible either if the services provided by third parties and freely accessible at the website are not legal, of good quality, trustworthy, useful or available.
3.- We cannot prevent damages originated from the illegal or improper use of this website which are external to ourselves.
CONFLICT RESOLUTIONIf you prefer to, you can complain through our dispute resolution enabled by the European Commission by clicking on the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
CLAIMSMéndez Chaín S.L. (Nightbra) informs you about the existence of complaint forms available for both users and clients.
• Request: the user can request complaint forms per email by sending an email to email@example.com and briefly indicating the reasons for this complaint.
• Notification: you can inform us about that notification per email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or per postal mail to:
Méndez Chaín S.L. C/ José Murphy n. º 2, 38002 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) Email address: email@example.com
user signature (only when submitting a hard-copy complaint):
EXTERNAL LINKSThe websites of nightbra.com provide external links which belong to third parties so users can access them; the result deriving from accessing those links will never be our responsibility.
Also, there could be any public image, images from image banks or copyrighted images.